This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A beam of polarized light of intensity I0 passes through a sheet of ideal polarizing material. The ... (Read 43 times)

newbem

A beam of polarized light of intensity I0 passes through a sheet of ideal polarizing material. The polarization axis of the beam and the transmission axis of the sheet differ by 45. What is the intensity of the emerging light?
 a. 0.25I0
  c. 0.50I0
  b. 0.87I0
  d. 0.75I0

Question 2

Normal body temperature for humans is 37C. What is this temperature in kelvins?
 a. 296
  c. 393
  b. 310
  d. 273

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cassie_ragen

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

newbem

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
:D TYSM

bigcheese9

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library