This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which one of the following scientists made the theoretical prediction that electromagnetic waves ... (Read 14 times)

Melani1276

Which one of the following scientists made the theoretical prediction that electromagnetic waves travel through a vacuum at the speed of light?
 a. Hertz
  c. Lenz
  b. Maxwell
  d. Faraday

Question 2

When I stand halfway between two speakers, with one on my left and one on my right, a musical note from the speakers gives me constructive interference. How far to my left should I move to obtain destructive interference?
 a. one-fourth of a wavelength
  c. one wavelength
  b. half a wavelength
  d. one and a half wavelengths

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

asdfghjkl;

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Melani1276

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
Wow, this really help

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library