This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: One time constant after an RL circuit has its switch closed, how does the current I in it compare to ... (Read 56 times)

LaDunn

One time constant after an RL circuit has its switch closed, how does the current I in it compare to the maximum current Imax that occurs for this circuit?
 a. I > Imax/2
  b. I = Imax/2
  c. I < Imax/2
  d. Without knowing R and L, this cannot be determined.

Question 2

Bats can detect small objects such as insects that are of a size approximately that of one wavelength. If bats emit a chirp at a frequency of 50 kHz, and the speed of sound waves in air is 330 m/s, what is the smallest size insect they can detect?
 a. 1.5 mm
  c. 5.5 mm
  b. 3.7 mm
  d. 6.6 mm

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cat123

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library