This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Consider two long, straight parallel wires, each carrying a current I. If the currents are flowing ... (Read 19 times)

maegan_martin

Consider two long, straight parallel wires, each carrying a current I. If the currents are flowing in the same direction:
 a. the two wires will attract each other.
  b. the two wires will repel each other.
  c. neither wire will exert a force on the other.
  d. the two wires will exert a torque on each other.

Question 2

A mass of 0.40 kg, attached to a spring with a spring constant of 80 N/m, is set into simple harmonic motion. What is the magnitude of the acceleration of the mass when at its maximum displacement of 0.050 m from the equilibrium position?
 a. zero
  c. 10 m/s2
  b. 5 m/s2
  d. 20 m/s2

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

flannelavenger

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

maegan_martin

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
:D TYSM

bitingbit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library