Author Question: If I say I decided to ride my bicycle because it was bright and clear, you know that it probably ... (Read 29 times)

ericka1

If I say I decided to ride my bicycle because it was bright and clear, you know that it probably refers to the weather rather than the bicycle because of:

A) semantic constraint
  B) procedural knowledge
  C) logical grammar
  D) production memory
  E) declarative knowledge

Question 2

The spreading activation theory of semantic processing:

A) was developed by McClelland and Rumelhart
  B) is a neural model of semantic processing
  C) is based on visual representation
  D) all of the above
  E) none of the above

angrybirds13579

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

E

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library