This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A rectangular conducting loop is placed near a long wire carrying a current I as shown in Figure ... (Read 88 times)

Alainaaa8

A rectangular conducting loop is placed near a long wire carrying a current I as shown in Figure OQ31.3. If I decreases in time, what can be said of the current induced in the loop?

1.The direction of the current depends on the size of the loop.
  2.The current is clockwise.
  3.The current is counterclockwise.
  4.The current is zero.
  5.Nothing can be said about the current in the loop without more information.

Question 2

List the changes in the temperature and the air pressure that occur as a warm front passes over a surface area.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chem1s3

Answer to Question 1

Answer to Question 2

As a warm front passes over a surface area, the air temperature rises and the air
pressure generally drops.

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

aliotak

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library