This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If L represents angular momentum, I represents moment of inertia, p represents linear momentum, m ... (Read 87 times)

SO00

If L represents angular momentum, I represents moment of inertia, p represents linear momentum, m represents mass, and r represents a distance, which of the following can represent kinetic energy?
 a. p2/2m
  b. L2/2I
  c. rpI
  d. all of the above
  e. both (a) and (b)

Question 2

What is a scientific law?
  a) A concise statement about a fundamental relationship
   or regularity of nature.
  b) A tentative explanation of some regularity in nature.
  c) A definition of the size of a measured quantity.
  d) The basis for all of the various derived units.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Yixagurpuldink

Answer to Question 1

e

Answer to Question 2

a

SO00

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library