Author Question: Unpolarized light of intensity I passes through four Polaroid sheets whose polarizing angles are ... (Read 34 times)

vicotolentino

Unpolarized light of intensity I passes through four Polaroid sheets whose polarizing angles are rotated 30 from each other so that the last sheet is aligned at 90 to the first. What is the intensity of the light emerging from the fourth sheet?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

The work done in moving a positive charge against an electric field does not depend on the path chosen in moving the charge in that field. Based on the statement, what kind of force field is the electrostatic field?

A) discrete
  B) quantized
  C) polarized
  D) conservative
  E) nonconservative

fur

Answer to Question 1

0.21 I

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library