This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: SAFETY is a developing model for understanding clients' social locations during: A) family ... (Read 51 times)

dmcintosh

SAFETY is a developing model for understanding clients' social locations during:

A) family vacations.

B) an active school shooter situation.

C) routine interactions with friends.

D) a Netflix watching party with a group of students.

Question 2

Which of the following negotiator statements would seem best for an inadequate-type hostage taker?

A) Face it, this is another in a long line of screw-ups, do you want to wind up dead over it? Because that's a high probability if you don't come out now.

B) You seem really frustrated, could it be that overall, life hasn't treated you very well?

C) I understand you're an important man and you want the world to know it. I believe I can get you an appointment with the mayor, but I'll need for you to set some meeting times.

D) It seems like you're really upset about something. Is this usually how you handle being upset?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

trog

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

dmcintosh

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

trog

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library