This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If I show you the word fragment B O __ __ __ and ask you to complete the word with any English word, ... (Read 67 times)

itsmyluck

If I show you the word fragment B O __ __ __ and ask you to complete the word with any English word, this task would best be described as __________.

a. word stem completion
  b. fractional completion
  c. implicit memory test
  d. a test of word priming

Question 2

Tasks that require the involvement of attention are more likely to be labeled __________.

a. formal
  b. informal
  c. implicit
  d. explicit

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

owenfalvey

Answer to Question 1

Answer: a

Answer to Question 2

Answer: d

itsmyluck

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Gracias!

Animal_Goddess

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library