This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Read the following: During her counseling, Lin came to realize that she had a hand to play in her ... (Read 20 times)

theo

Read the following:

During her counseling, Lin came to realize that she had a hand to play in her poor relationships with co-workers at the office.

Lin: I feel so much better understanding that my unsatisfying relationships with colleagues wasnt just their fault. I also had a role to play. It makes me feel hopeful that I can make a change for the better. You know, I also think that I am learning that I can help my personal relationships too by being more aware of how I behave. I feel like I am always going to check in with myself whenever I am with people who are important to me.

Lins realization reflects which of the following?

A. Single-choice decisional control
  B. Personal prompts and probes
  C. Protracted decisional self-control
  D. Failure to use effective habit control techniques

Question 2

Which of the following plays the most important role in implementing change programs?

A. Self-control
  B. Self-punishment
  C. Recognizing the difficulties of the process
  D. Paying attention to social pressures