This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Robert, a high school senior, tells his helper that he wants to get into Princeton University but he ... (Read 58 times)

saraeharris

Robert, a high school senior, tells his helper that he wants to get into Princeton University but he knows that his grades and SAT scores are not good enough to be accepted. He says, I think I will apply anyway. What have I got to lose? He goes on to say that he is only going to apply to Ivy League schools because his life wont be worth living if he doesnt attend one of these prestigious schools.

According to Task B of Stage II of the helping framework, Roberts helper should help Robert to ___.

A. focus on issues that will make a difference
  B. find incentives that will promote acceptance to an Ivy League school
  C. choose realistic and challenging goals that are real solutions to key issues
  D. focus on improving his relationships with women

Question 2

Helping clients discover possibilities for a better future is a task in which stage of the helping process?

A. Stage IV
  B. Stage III
  C. Stage II
  D. Stage I

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ladyjames123

Answer to Question 1

ANS: C

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

saraeharris

Reply 2 on: Jul 30, 2018
:D TYSM

T4T

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library