This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client says to the therapist: I have a difficult time getting along with people, due to my ... (Read 35 times)

lracut11

A client says to the therapist: I have a difficult time getting along with people, due to my experiences at my high school, so I just dont know if right now is a good time to make new friends. The client is expressing ____.

A. his/her empathy towards to the therapist
  B. reluctance to change based on a fear of disorganization
  C. a lack of motivation rooted in dynamic conflicts with his mother
  D. reluctance to change based on lack of trust

Question 2

For clients who are reluctant to engage in self-challenges, therapists should ____.

A. attempt to convince the client that they are not seeing things correctly
  B. explore the issue more
  C. provide a direct challenge
  D. increase the intensity of the sessions

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jxjsniuniu

Answer to Question 1

ANS: D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: B

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library