This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client who says, AI want to be an airplane pilot but I want to know how to get the training I need ... (Read 65 times)

HudsonKB16

A client who says, AI want to be an airplane pilot but I want to know how to get the training I need and want to find outis stating an

a. explicit goal
  b. implicit goal.
  c. inappropriate goal.
  d. unreachable goal.

Question 2

The most enduring of all current psychotherapies is:

a. Buddhism.
  b. psychoanalysis.
  c. Shamanism.
  d. Jungian.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

owenfalvey

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

HudsonKB16

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library