This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The most rigorous evidence supporting psychoanalytical therapies comes from randomized clinical ... (Read 20 times)

littleanan

The most rigorous evidence supporting psychoanalytical therapies comes from randomized clinical trials examining the efficacy of ___________________ _____.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

As part of the process of normal development, children defend against feelings that are threatening by projecting them onto an attachment figure. When patients attempt to project their distress onto the therapist, it is important for the therapist to engage in __________ (i.e., attend to their own painful emotions).

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

LegendaryAnswers

Answer to Question 1

Short-term dynamic psychotherapy (STDP)

Answer to Question 2

Containment

littleanan

Reply 2 on: Jul 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

apple

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library