This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In ACT, defusion is the process used to change the way clients relate to their a. sense of ... (Read 16 times)

c0205847

In ACT, defusion is the process used to change the way clients relate to their

a. sense of autonomy.
  b. unconcious.
  c. soul.
  d. thoughts.

Question 2

(1) My folks are really on my back. (2) I'm really enraged about how my brother is treating me, and I want to feel better. (3) I used to feel unwanted at home. (4) I feel OK about coming to therapy. Which of the following would be the most likely order of expression of these thoughts and feelings in a session of client-centered therapy?

a. 1, 3, 4, 2 c. 3, 1, 2, 4
  b. 2, 4, 1, 3 d. 4, 2, 3, 1

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ally

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

c0205847

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

ally

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library