Author Question: Irrational beliefs are most likely to contain statements such as a. I would like to do this. b. ... (Read 35 times)

Chelseaamend

Irrational beliefs are most likely to contain statements such as

a. I would like to do this.
  b. I don't have to do this, but it would be nice.
  c. I must do this.
  d. If I could do this it would be good.

Question 2

A psychoanalyst would most likely say which of the following about self-esteem?

a. A solid sense of self-esteem can be created only by creating a style of life that is of value to the world.
  b. A stable sense of self-esteem can only be experienced when a client's personality is at a more genital level of functioning.
  c. Feelings of genuine esteem accompany the awareness of having decided to live a more effective life.
  d. Self-esteem is the hard-earned, natural response clients can make only to themselves after struggling to be authentic.

strudel15

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B