This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Reflecting content or feeling is a skill limited to individual counseling and, if used in a group ... (Read 67 times)

jparksx

Reflecting content or feeling is a skill limited to individual counseling and, if used in a group setting, my get the members bogged down.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Narrative therapy is a strengths-based approach that emphasizes collaboration between client and therapist to help clients view themselves as empowered and living the way they want.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

honnalora

Answer to Question 1

False

Answer to Question 2

True

jparksx

Reply 2 on: Jul 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

DylanD1323

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library