This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Before revealing your values to a client, you should ask yourself all of the following questions ... (Read 8 times)

Awilson837

Before revealing your values to a client, you should ask yourself all of the following questions EXCEPT

a. Why am I disclosing and discussing my values with my client?
  b. How will disclosing my values benefit my client?
  c. How easy is it to influence my client to do what I want?
  d. Is my client too eager to embrace my value system?

Question 2

Lucinda is seeking help to determine whether she should remain in a stagnant relationship. Her counselor should

a. take an authoritative stance and tell her what to do.
  b. help Lucinda examine her options carefully before making a decision.
  c. reveal her own values about relationships with the hope of persuading Lucinda to adopt her values.
  d. terminate if Lucinda does not do what she tells her to do.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jharrington11

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Awilson837

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

In 2010, opiate painkllers, such as morphine, OxyContin®, and Vicodin®, were tied to almost 60% of drug overdose deaths.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library