This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Spiritual issues in interviewing, counseling, and therapy are often rooted in ____. A) thoughts ... (Read 222 times)

Metfan725

Spiritual issues in interviewing, counseling, and therapy are often rooted in ____.

A) thoughts
  B) meanings
  C) behaviors
  D) feelings

Question 2

I've been able to survive AIDS now for three years and my friends have been the thing that have kept me going. Being with them and their support and smiles has been the most important thing in the world for me.  Which of the following focuses most on meaning?

A) It's been hard, but you have been able to make it.
  B) Being with friends and having their support has been the most important thing for you over these past three years.
  C) Friends make all the difference.
  D) Sounds like you have many friends who have been truly helpful.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ryansturges

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

It is important to read food labels and choose foods with low cholesterol and saturated trans fat. You should limit saturated fat to no higher than 6% of daily calories.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library