This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Client response: Yes, I do love her. I care for her very much. She is extremely important to me. We ... (Read 21 times)

tichca

Client response: Yes, I do love her. I care for her very much. She is extremely important to me. We do everything together. We really do so many things that work out OK. This client is where on the CCS?

A) Denial
  B) Partial examination
  C) Full examination, no change
  D) Decision to live with incongruity

Question 2

Client response: I think I see what you're saying. There is a big incongruity there. I want to stop, but I was abused and hit by my parents. I think I'm doing better than they did-at least I don't strike Amie. But perhaps I can do something different next week. I'll try your new idea about disciplining her. This client is where on the CCS?

A) Partial examination
  B) Full examination, no change
  C) Decision to live with incongruity
  D) Development of new constructs, patterns, or behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

scottmt

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

tichca

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library