This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is CORRECT regarding the skill of reflecting feelings? A) It is probably ... (Read 30 times)

Lisaclaire

Which of the following is CORRECT regarding the skill of reflecting feelings?

A) It is probably one of the easiest skills for you to master.
  B) It is probably the skill we use the most in our daily communications.
  C) It is probably one of the skills that takes more time to get fully comfortable with.
  D) All of these

Question 2

Client: Since my mother was diagnosed with cancer, I've been really worried and concerned. She just doesn't look as well as she did before; she needs a lot more rest.  Which of the following interviewer responses is reflection of feeling?

A) Your mother has cancer and she needs more rest.
  B) You seem really worried and concerned about your mother.
  C) Your mother looks well, but she needs more rest.
  D) Umm, tell me more.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

flexer1n1

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Lisaclaire

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

lcapri7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library