This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Feelings are so important in the counseling process that you should: A) reflect every feeling you ... (Read 116 times)

crazycityslicker

Feelings are so important in the counseling process that you should:

A) reflect every feeling you observe as it comes along.
  B) only reflect those feelings that are directly apparent.
  C) avoid reflecting discrepant feelings.
  D) none of these

Question 2

Barry (jiggling his feet and shuffling restlessly): I can't get the scene of the World Trade Center bombing off my mind. It keeps coming up in my dreams again and again. I don't understand what's going on.  Which is the most appropriate response?

A) You seem to be anxious right now. Could you tell me more about your story and what's happening for you?
  B) You seem to be anxious right now? Is that close?
  C) The lack of sleep is really frustrating you.
  D) You wonder what is going on?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sailorcrescent

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library