This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Nick is having great difficulty getting over his breakup with Chad, his intimate partner of 2 years. ... (Read 136 times)

cagreen833

Nick is having great difficulty getting over his breakup with Chad, his intimate partner of 2 years. According to Reality Therapy,

a. Nick is making a bad choice
  b. Nick has unfinished business
  c. Chad was in Nick's quality world
  d. Nick is responding to society rules

Question 2

I believe I know what is right for my sister, and tell her very often that she should be more responsible and make better choices. According to Reality Therapy, I am acting on the basis of:

a. relationship needs
  b. choice theory
  c. survival needs
  d. external control theory

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vboyd24

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

cagreen833

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

lindahyatt42

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library