Author Question: Counselors who work with individuals with Bipolar I should seek personal support because: a) ... (Read 147 times)

Coya19@aol.com

Counselors who work with individuals with Bipolar I should seek personal support because:

a) Counselors always consult with others for every case
   b) Those with Bipolar I have a high rate of suicide
   c) The state requires counselors to do so
   d) This is stated in the ACA Code of Ethics

Question 2

Research on Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOAs) has focused on all of the following with the exception of:

(a) qualitative and quantitative risk factors (b) identifying the clinical characteristics which correlate ACOAs to alcoholism (c) attempts at validating the clinical characteristics of ACOAs (d) all of the above have been the subject of research efforts

asdfghjkl;

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

(d)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

There used to be a metric calendar, as well as metric clocks. The metric calendar, or "French Republican Calendar" divided the year into 12 months, but each month was divided into three 10-day weeks. Each day had 10 decimal hours. Each hour had 100 decimal minutes. Due to lack of popularity, the metric clocks and calendars were ended in 1795, three years after they had been first marketed.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library