This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If a client tells his counselor My boss is mean to me, the most productive response by the counselor ... (Read 143 times)

moongchi

If a client tells his counselor My boss is mean to me, the most productive response by the counselor would be _____

a. Have the client tell his boss that he should come to counseling with him to help them work it out
  b. Tell the client he should change jobs so he can find a nicer boss
  c. Help the client do a better job at work, so the boss is no longer mean
  d. Help the client understand how to be proactive about his choices rather than reactive to the behaviors of others

Question 2

School counselors are often in a perfect position to act as consultants because they have ________________ authority.

A. little
   B. staff
   C. line
   D. implied

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ASDFGJLO

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

B

moongchi

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
:D TYSM

adammoses97

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library