This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following client goals most conforms to the seven characteristics for workable goals ... (Read 25 times)

itsmyluck

Which of the following client goals most conforms to the seven characteristics for workable goals put forth by de Shazer?

a. I will start to cook dinner for my family two times per week.
  b. I will stop nagging my wife about her spending purchases.
  c. My son will start to clean his own room without me asking him to.
  d. The judge will see that I am trying harder to overcome the substance issue.

Question 2

Assessing for levels of acculturation is important in working with culturally diverse families.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

234sdffa

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

T

itsmyluck

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
:D TYSM

tranoy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library