This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In group discussions, if there is a margin of support for one alternative, other ideas have little ... (Read 58 times)

abc

In group discussions, if there is a margin of support for one alternative, other ideas have little chance of being accepted.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

Question 2

Client: I didn't get into medical school. All my life I've wanted to be a doctor. I did okay in classes; some A's, some B's, and some C's. On my medical entry tests I scored average. I never thought of myself as an average student.

I always thought better of myself. Which of the following therapist responses is a paraphrase? a) You're disappointed in yourself because you didn't live up to your expectations of
  yourself.
  b) You are going to be a doctor when you graduate school.
  c) You're upset because you're not able to do what you want to do.
  d) You have been getting average grades in school and tests and just found out you
  weren't accepted into medical school.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sarahccccc

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

D

abc

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

DylanD1323

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library