Author Question: Spectator therapy can usually facilitate the positive effects of a classroom observation session if ... (Read 16 times)

K@

Spectator therapy can usually facilitate the positive effects of a classroom observation session if the consultation takes charge of the class, if only for a 15 minute time period.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

A client who stated I know my cutting is a problem but it's the only thing that helps me to feel better, is probably in which stage of change?

a) Action
  b) Contemplation
  c) Precontemplation
  d) Preparation

xthemafja

Answer to Question 1

F

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library