This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Bergan's view of the consulting relationship is quite similar to Caplan's in that he feels a ... (Read 15 times)

kodithompson

Bergan's view of the consulting relationship is quite similar to Caplan's in that he feels a coordinate relationship is needed for success.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

If people express emotions congruently,

(a) they exhibit appropriate self-control.
  (b) they are being honest with themselves.
  (c) their verbal and nonverbal cues are consistent.
  (d) their emotions are appropriate and overt.

Questions 11-18 refer to the following client statement:

Maxine: My daughter and I had another terrible argument yesterday. For several days, I have been asking her to clean up her room. She'll do a little and then do something else or spend time with friends. I told her that I was getting really upset about the mess. Finally, I got so tense and mad that I started throwing things in a box and used some swear words. She started yelling at me, and I yelled back. Now her room is as much a mess as it was before plus we're not speaking. I feel worse than ever.