Author Question: While principle ethics asks the question, What should I do? virtue ethics asks the question, a. ... (Read 185 times)

future617RT

While principle ethics asks the question, What should I do? virtue ethics asks the question,

a. What would an ethical counselor do?
  b. What should counselors who want the follow the law do?
  c. Who should I be?
  d. Who am I?
  e. What does virtue mean?

6.Virtue ethicists believe that
  a. to determine whether a counselor is ethical, each decision the counselor makes must be carefully weighed
  b. people exist in connection to and in relationship with one another
  c. actions speak louder than words
  d. there are no universal moral principles
  e. counselors should always be truthful

Question 2

Which statement accurately reflects Freud's perspective on biology?

(a) People are generally the victims of their biological characteristics.
  (b) Biology is an important determinant of human behavior.
  (c) Biology has more influence on the ego than on the id of superego.
  (d) None of the above.

LVPMS

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library