This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I watch television for several one-hour periods randomly dispersed throughout the month. Each time I ... (Read 58 times)

corkyiscool3328

I watch television for several one-hour periods randomly dispersed throughout the month. Each time I watch it, I also make a note of whether at least one murder was depicted during that period of time. This is best described as a(n) _____ method of determining the overall depiction of homicide on television.

A) time-sample
  B) duration
  C) interval
  D) rate

Question 2

In a series of twenty intervals, John bites his nails the following number of times: 2, 0, 1, 2, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 0. Using an interval recording procedure, the overall level of nail-biting calculated is

A) 1.
  B) 20.
  C) 100.
  D) 75.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jrpg123456

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

corkyiscool3328

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

momolu

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library