This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A way for counselors to improve their ability to accurately reflect feelings is by A. practicing ... (Read 23 times)

silviawilliams41

A way for counselors to improve their ability to accurately reflect feelings is by

A. practicing identifying and naming their own emotions.
  B. increasing their feeling word vocabulary.
  C. noticing clients' nonverbal as well as verbal communication.
  D. All of the above.

Question 2

I can't believe what my father did. He stole all the money from the trust fund grandmother had willed to my brother and me. I have been calling him day and night, and he will not return my calls.

I might have to get a lawyer, but I don't know how I am going to afford it. Why would he do this to us? Based on this scenario from the text, __________ is NOT a feeling you would you would identify in the client.
  A. betrayal
  B. vengefulness
  C. hurt
  D. confusion

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

covalentbond

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

silviawilliams41

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
Gracias!

samiel-sayed

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library