This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: List the components of the Schlossberg's (1984) 4 S transition model. Describe how each could be ... (Read 26 times)

jon_i

List the components of the Schlossberg's (1984) 4 S transition model. Describe how each could be used by counselors to help clients manage transitions.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Use of force or threat of force, without the victim's consent, to use a penis, tongue, fingers, or object to penetrate the victim's vagina or anus.

Includes the use of force or threat of force, without the victim's consent, to penetrate the mouth with a penis. a. Sexual abuse
  b. Rape
  c. Physical abuse
  d. Emotional abuse

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

choc0chan

Answer to Question 1

Components of the Schlossberg's (1984) 4 S transition model.
a. Assess Situation
i. understanding triggers, timing, control, role changes, duration, and current stressors
b. Assess Sense of Self
i. List to clients tell their stories
ii. Use narrative approaches to get a rich sense of the client's experiences and perceptions
iii. Creative arts, etc.
iv. Assess hardiness
v. Learning about a client's spiritual beliefs
c. Supports
i. Finding out what external resources the client can depend on and which ones might be toxic.
d. Strategies
i. How clients navigate transitions
ii. Building on strengths
iii. Plans to manage transitions in ways that contribute to growth and well-being

Answer to Question 2

B

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

mammy1697

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library