This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Stanley tells himself, I did a great job finishing my math problems. As a consequence he is verbally ... (Read 23 times)

waynest

Stanley tells himself, I did a great job finishing my math problems. As a consequence he is verbally reinforced by his teacher and receives an extra 5 minutes of free time. Which view of self- reinforcement is illustrated by Stanley getting verbally reinforced and receiving extra free time?

a. sociological view
  b. operant view
  c. medical view
  d. cognitive view
  e. psychodynamic view

Question 2

Which of the following conditions should be met when setting goals?

a. set vague goals so that a student has a better chance to reach any standard
  b. avoid setting deadlines since this approach creates too much anxiety
  c. include daily feedback on whether a student has or has not met a goal
  d. goals should be set after students receive reinforcement

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Zebsrer

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

waynest

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

rleezy04

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library