This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How does folklore become folk literature? a. It has been passed down through ten generations. b. ... (Read 20 times)

oliviahorn72

How does folklore become folk literature?

a. It has been passed down through ten generations.
  b. It was recorded in written form.
  c. It was traced to a single person.
  d. It is given a title.

Question 2

Matching question

7. _____ Concept books
  8. _____ Mother Goose Stories
  9. _____ Counting books
  10. _____ Alphabet books
  11. _____ Toy books
  12. _____ Pop-up books
  13. _____ Easy to read books
  14. _____ Wordless picturebooks
  15. _____ Picture storybooks
  16. _____ Postmodern picturebooks

a. Introduce the concept of numbers, the calendar, and the seasons through a story.
  b. Contain one or more pages in which a three-dimensional structure rises up when a page is opened.
  c. Integrate words and illustrations on each page to tell a story.
  d. Help children think about ideas such as colors and numbers.
  e. May include textured pages to allow the reader to sense what the story feels like.
  f. Use multiple colors with complex lines and images that move in and out of page space.

g. Engage students in connecting letters with objects that begin with the letter.
  h. Teach a lesson or moral to young readers.
  i. Provide students with an opportunity to explore how stories work and discover their own creativity.
  j. Stories that have strong characterization, themes, and engaging plots with simple sentences.