This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Modifications to the general classroom curriculum using UDL strategies typically take place at what ... (Read 31 times)

NClaborn

Modifications to the general classroom curriculum using UDL strategies typically take place at what level of RtI?

a. Tier I
  b. Tier II
  c. Tier III
  d. This would not occur in the RtI model.

Question 2

The three-pronged approach to address the needs of students with ADHD known as multimodal support involves
  ______________, ______________, and _______________.

Fill in the blank(s) with the appropriate word(s).

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mbcrismon

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: a

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: pharmacological/medical support; behavior therapies; academic interventions

NClaborn

Reply 2 on: Jul 31, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

nyrave

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library