This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An excellent way of beginning the first interview might be: a. OK. Now that we've handled the ... (Read 17 times)

casperchen82

An excellent way of beginning the first interview might be:

a. OK. Now that we've handled the business side, why don't you tell me about your current situation?
  b. OK. Would you mind if I first confirm all the information on the intake form you completed?
  c. I know the attorney wasn't very specific, but I'm sure you will be able to keep both the house and the children if we can just get some basic information.
  d. This will go much faster if you save all your questions for later.

Question 2

The best way to insure against the failure of technology during trial is to

a. have a complete backup system of all files, software, and sometimes, hardware.
  b. bring all necessary manuals and tutorials to trial.
  c. use only new computers during trial.
  d. limit the use of technology in trial presentations

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aprice35067

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

casperchen82

Reply 2 on: Aug 3, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

aruss1303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library