Author Question: Larry does not get a job he wanted. Larry is an external. Which of the following reactions would you ... (Read 54 times)

fasfsadfdsfa

Larry does not get a job he wanted. Larry is an external. Which of the following reactions would you expect from Larry?

A. I'll just have to try harder next time.
  B. I guess I did a poor job of selling myself during the interview.
  C. It's usually a matter of who you know that determines whether or not you get a job.
  D. I must not have had the right kind of background for this job.

Question 2

According to Rotter's original model, individual differences in locus of control are most likely to affect behavior when

A. the reinforcement values for all of the expected outcomes are about equal.
  B. people have little information upon which to form specific expectancies for the situation.
  C. success in the situation is largely up to the person rather than the situation.
  D. there are important external forces controlling the situation.

leeeep

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library