This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are benefits to setting small, attainable goals EXCEPT: A) helping clients ... (Read 73 times)

mspears3

All of the following are benefits to setting small, attainable goals EXCEPT:

A) helping clients feel more positive about their ability to achieve goals.
  B) creating work for the client and helping clients reach goals more quickly.
  C) motivating clients to continue the process of achieving goals
  D) helping clients experience success in goal achievement.

Question 2

Which of the following is a good MAPS goal?

A) Be a better parent by spending more time with my children.
  B) Get more exercise by exercising by myself and with friends.
  C) Improve my grades in science by studying two hours every night and by achieving a B+ in my science course.
  D) Eat more healthy fruits and vegetables throughout the week.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

blazinlyss

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

mspears3

Reply 2 on: Aug 4, 2018
Gracias!

billybob123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

In 2010, opiate painkllers, such as morphine, OxyContin®, and Vicodin®, were tied to almost 60% of drug overdose deaths.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library