This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is NOT an example of immediacy? A) I've noticed that you have been ... (Read 110 times)

Destiiny22

Which of the following is NOT an example of immediacy?

A) I've noticed that you have been arriving late for the past three sessions. I'm wondering if I did or said something that made you feel uncomfortable.
  B) I can understand how you are feeling right now because my loved one also recently passed away in an accident.
  C) I'm feeling a bit frustrated with what is happening in the group right now. It seems that we are avoiding the real issue. I wonder how other group members are feeling about what just happened.
  D) When you reply I don't know' to most of my questions and slouch in your chair, I feel excluded, almost as if you did not want to maintain a connection with me.

Question 2

Which of the following is the BEST example of giving feedback appropriately?

A) You seem quiet.
  B) I think our team is beginning to agree.
  C) Your voice got quiet when you said that your mom was sick. What are your thoughts about that?
  D) I think you've learned to have confidence at work as a result of our sessions together.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bfulkerson77

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

Destiiny22

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

bfulkerson77

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library