This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In March 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. organized a voting rights march from __________, where the ... (Read 115 times)

itsmyluck

In March 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. organized a voting rights march from __________, where the Alabama police, under the authority of Governor George Wallace, beat the marchers with whips, nightsticks, and cattle prods.

A) Montgomery to Selma
  B) Washington, D.C. to Selma
  C) Montgomery to Washington, D.C.
  D) Selma to Montgomery
  E) Selma to Washington, D.C.

Question 2

The foundations of the bureaucracy, while not explicitly stated, can be found in _______ of the Constitution.

A) Article I
  B) Article II
  C) Article III
  D) Article IV
  E) the supremacy clause

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jessofishing

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

itsmyluck

Reply 2 on: Aug 4, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

jojobee318

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library