This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The essence of science is its A) optimism and willingness to move constantly forward. B) ... (Read 27 times)

ec501234

The essence of science is its

A) optimism and willingness to move constantly forward.
  B) willingness to challenge authority.
  C) way of thinking.
  D) emphasis on making the world a better place.

Question 2

How is science likely to shape your life?

A) It is unlikely to have much impact on me because I am not interested in becoming a scientist.
  B) I don't know, but it is likely to shape hundreds of aspects that affect my comfort and longevity.
  C) It will lead to a new era of understanding and peace.
  D) It will unleash a nightmarish scenario that could threaten all life.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

CharlieArnold

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

ec501234

Reply 2 on: Aug 4, 2018
Wow, this really help

jomama

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

In inpatient settings, adverse drug events account for an estimated one in three of all hospital adverse events. They affect approximately 2 million hospital stays every year, and prolong hospital stays by between one and five days.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

In 1844, Charles Goodyear obtained the first patent for a rubber condom.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library