This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The __________ period of development is characterized by needs for greater autonomy by the child, ... (Read 23 times)

kfurse

The __________ period of development is characterized by needs for greater autonomy by the child, along with flexible parental controls.

(a) 18-24 months
  (b) middle school-age
  (c) adolescence
  (d) young adulthood

Question 2

The items presented on the black male checklist reflects ideas that many black men take for granted, such as:

a. When I read African-American history textbooks, I will learn mainly about black men.
  b. I have to choose my race over my sex in political matters.
  c. I will be taken less seriously than a white woman in political matters.
  d. I will make less money than black women at the same level of education and experience.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

djpooyouma

Answer to Question 1

Answer: c

Answer to Question 2

a

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library