This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Senator ____________________ of South Carolina gained fame for denouncing the Cleveland ... (Read 83 times)

mckennatimberlake

Senator ___________________ _ of South Carolina gained fame for denouncing the Cleveland administration and proclaiming his intention to prod the president in his fat ribs with a pitchfork.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

The Catholic successor to Charles II of England who was overthrown in the Revolution of 1689 was

a. William of Orange.
  b. Mary of Scotland.
  c. James II.
  d. Charles I.
  e. Philip II.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frejo

Answer to Question 1

Benjamin Tillman

Answer to Question 2

c

mckennatimberlake

Reply 2 on: Aug 8, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

softEldritch

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library