This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Environmental-mold traits are: a. learned characteristics that impose a pattern on personality. ... (Read 31 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Environmental-mold traits are:

a. learned characteristics that impose a pattern on personality.
  b. derived from internal conditions.
  c. less stable and permanent than the constitutional traits.
  d. developed from biological conditions but are not necessarily innate.

Question 2

The behaviors that result from alcohol intake are _____.

a. constitutional traits
  c. source traits
  b. environmental-mold traits
  d. dynamic traits

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vickybb89

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A
FEEDBACK: Environmental-mold traits derive from influences in our social and physical environments. These traits are learned characteristics and behaviors that impose a pattern on the personality.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: A
FEEDBACK: Constitutional traits originate in biological conditions but are not necessarily innate. For example, alcohol or drug use can lead to behaviors such as carelessness, talkativeness, and slurred speech.

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Gracias!

nyrave

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library