This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Alice Walker was criticized in the black community for her decision to allow ________ to direct the ... (Read 20 times)

Anajune7

Alice Walker was criticized in the black community for her decision to allow ________ to direct the screen version of The Color Purple.

A) Jonathan Demme
  B) Steven Spielberg
  C) Martin Scorsese
  D) Richard Donner

Question 2

The author of the best-selling memoir, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, the story of her struggle to find her voice after she became mute after being raped as a child, was:

A) Toni Morrison.
  B) Alice Walker.
  C) Maya Angelou.
  D) Audre Lorde.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yifu223

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

Anajune7

Reply 2 on: Aug 9, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Dinolord

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library