This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Convert 19/3 to a mixed number. What will be an ideal response? ... (Read 16 times)

jon_i

Convert 19/3 to a mixed number.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

What are the steps that can contribute to creating fear within the kitchen work environment?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

medine

Answer to Question 1

Step 1: 193 = 6 remainder 1 Answer 6 1/3

Answer to Question 2

The use of threatening or abusive behavior contributes directly to the creation of fear in the
kitchen work environment. These behaviors include silence and glaring eye contact; snubbing or
ignoring people; insults or put-downs; blaming and discrediting; an aggressive, controlling
manner; threats about the job; yelling and shouting; angry outbursts or loss of control; physical
threats; racial, ethnic, or gender slurs; and discriminatory comments.

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 10, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

T4T

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library