This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to the research about maternal employment, a. people frequently think that employed ... (Read 89 times)

jon_i

According to the research about maternal employment,

a. people frequently think that employed mothers are less competent than employed women who have no children.
  b. even when a woman feels that her employment is personally important, she is likely to realize that a lengthy maternity leave is actually quite restful and pleasant.
  c. mothers who work outside the home have somewhat more mental health problems than mothers who stay home with their children.
  d. most studies on maternal employment have such small sample sizes that we cannot draw useful conclusions about this topic.

Question 2

According to the research on attitudes toward maternal employment,

a. people typically say that mothers of young children should work outside the home, if they want to.
  b. people typically say that even well-educated mothers should not work outside the home.
  c. there is often a no win dilemma about whether mothers should work outside the home.
  d. people are likely to say that mothers themselves are the best judge about whether they should work outside the home.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ApricotDream

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

ricroger

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

Approximately one in three babies in the United States is now delivered by cesarean section. The number of cesarean sections in the United States has risen 46% since 1996.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library