This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Am I acting on the basis of reason alone and no outside influences? and Am I doing the right thing? ... (Read 22 times)

Deast7027

Am I acting on the basis of reason alone and no outside influences? and Am I doing the right thing? are questions asked for which approach to ethical decision making?

A) deontological
  B) virtues based
  C) palaver tree
  D) confucianism
  E) aristotilianism

Question 2

Will these decisions lead to broken relationships and impair the harmony we have built? is a question asked for which approach to ethical decision making?

A) deontological
  B) virtues based
  C) palaver tree
  D) confucianism
  E) aristotilianism

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aprice35067

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library